Our benefits packages are flexible, comprehensive, and very competitive so you can tailor your benefits to meet your needs and the needs of your family:
Comprehensive Health and Insurance coverage
401(K) Investment Plan
- No vesting schedule, 4% employer match immediately with minimum 4% contribution by employee.
Eligible first month after start date.
MD College Savings Plan
- Plan sponsored by T. Rowe Price, participation in either the MD Prepaid College Fund or the MD College investment Plan is available through payroll deduction. Consult your tax advisor for pre-tax benefits.
- Employees will accrue leave each pay period based on the following schedule:
- Year 1 – 2 = 120 hrs; Year 3 – 4 = 136 hrs; Year 5 – 6 = 160 hrs;
- Employees have the option to Cash out up to 1 week of leave per quarter.
- Employees will receive 10 holidays per year; 6 permanent and 4 floating.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Employee Referral Program: After 90 days of employment, receive between $2000 to $15,000 for a candidate with a security clearance.
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement: Up to $5,000/12 month period year for career related training and education courses.
- Flexible Spending Account Plans for dependent and medical care related expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program available 24×7.
- Health and Wellness Benefit: $25 a month towards a gym membership or health and wellness class.
- Participation in Tower Federal Credit Union as a Federal Contractor.
- Discounts on Auto, Home and Life insurance through Liberty Mutual Insurance.