Understanding your risk posture is an essential step in developing an enterprise asset protection strategy. Our assessments explore the entire organization, including your assets, business environment, threats, vulnerabilities, security governance, and legal issues. We merge technical, behavioral, process, and policy issues into a single, actionable framework designed to capture all of the Key Risk Factors (KRFs) bearing on the prevention, detection, and mitigation of enterprise threats.
Total Knowledge Outlook™
TKO™ is InfoTeK’s proprietary one-of-a-kind enterprise risk assessment methodology that combines the best practices of traditional assessment methods (NIST, ISO and COBIT) with real-world intelligence-grade risk assessment approaches. The purpose is to identify, understand, and prioritize risks with an emphasis on proportional and tailored solutions. TKO™ is the only enterprise risk assessment methodology developed by former Intelligence Community experts with experience in preventing, detecting, and managing today’s most complex and unique threats. TKO™ is the only risk assessment methodology that provides you with a clear and granular understanding of:
- Holistic enterprise security posture based on TKO’s™ Key Risk Factors
- Critical assets based on TKO’s™ Key Impact Factors
- Threats posed to your organization based on TKO’s™ Key Threat Factors
- Vulnerabilities to your assets based on TKO’s™ Key Vulnerability Factors
- Risks posed by third-parties and trusted business partners